The idea of getting married in the same location where Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati once held a beautiful wedding is truly exciting and a dream come true for people getting married.
- How Much Does a Wedding Cost?
- What Are The Packages Provided For The Triyuginarayan Temple?
- Triyuginarayan Wedding Process And Their Rituals
- Celebrities Who Married Each Other At Triyuginarayan
- Best Time To Visit Triyuginarayan Temple For Marriage?
- Triyuginarayan Temple Faqs
Triyuginarayan Temple is a popular wedding location for couples. This temple has a spiritual and religious meaning behind it.
How Much Does a Wedding Cost?
A Triyuginarayan temple wedding costs at least 50,000. However, it may differ depending on the style of the wedding.
Additional charges- Travel begins in Rishikesh. 45,000 will be charged for a 27-seater pushback bus and a 14-seater bus.
It Includes: wedding highlight video (5 minutes) + traditional video (60 minutes) + traditional and candid photos High-quality wedding album
What Are The Packages Provided For The Triyuginarayan Temple?
- Stay in a Deluxe Hotel for three days and two nights ( 2 Nights)
- For people who are Vegetarian, check-in to check-out, food covers lunch, dinner, breakfast, tea, and snacks. Leaf plates will be used to serve the food.
- Decoration (ceremonial points)
- Charges for Pooja Samagri and Temple Garlands
- Cleaning fees
- Charges Against Purohit (2 pandits)
- Daan Gau (Optional)
- Yantra of Vadhya (Dhol, Damau Masakbeen for 2 nights)
- Ladies dressed in traditional attire perform live traditional Mangal songs for the wedding rituals.
- Bridal Makeup Fireworks (both days at night)
- Please keep in mind that alcohol and non-vegetarian food are absolutely prohibited.
Triyuginarayan Wedding Process And Their Rituals
- Holy Kund Bath- Before marriage, the newlyweds must take a bath in the water of three holy Kunds: Rudra Kund, Brahma Kund, and Vishnu Kund.
- Seven circles surrounding Akhand Dhuni – ‘Akhand’ means ‘Constant,’ and ‘Dhuni’ means ‘Fire.’ Akhand Dhuni is an ever-burning flame in the temple where Lord Shiva and Parvati married seven times. In addition, the partners make seven circles around the holy fire amongst the Vedic mantras, reciting special oaths each time.
- Encourage Conjugal Bliss- Following the wedding rounds, the ashes from the burning fire, or Akhand Dhuni, are considered the holiest. Couples bring it back because the ashes from this fire are thought to inspire conjugal love and happy married life.
Celebrities Who Married Each Other At Triyuginarayan
The shrine is attracting the attention of both the wealthy and the renowned. Mukesh Ambani, the business billionaire, was reportedly considering Triyuginarayan Temple as the destination for his son Aakash Ambani’s wedding.
Kavita Kaushik, a TV actress, married in Triyuginarayan Temple in January 2017. She is well known as Chandramukhi Chautala for her starring role in the comic television series F.I.R.
Triyuginarayan Temple also hosted the marriages of Ghaziabad’s IPS, Aparna Gautam, and Nainital’s ADM, Lalit Mohan. Triyuginarayan is now becoming a popular wedding location for overseas couples.
What Is It About Triyuginarayan That Makes It so Significant And Popular For weddings?
- Snow-covered Himalayas, Lush Greenery, and Peace – The location is at an elevation of 1980 meters and gives incredible views of the beautiful Ghat region’s snow-covered mountains. This makes it the most popular wedding venue for couples seeking a spiritual atmosphere in the middle of the Himalayas.
- Hindu Trinity Blessings – Couples who tie the knot in Triyuginarayan are said to get divine blessings from Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva all in one area.
- Encourage Conjugal Bliss – Following the wedding rounds, the ashes from the burning fire are considered the holiest. Couples take it home with them since the ashes from this fire are thought to encourage marital love and happy married life.
- Char Dham Yatra Destination – Triyuginarayan temple is one of the holy pilgrimage Char Dham Yatra Destinations in Uttarakhand.
- Local Touch – Couples can add a local touch to their marriages by including Garhwal region’s religious customs, traditional music, and a variety of food.
How To Book Online For Triyuginarayan Temple?
Visitors can visit
And book according to their own date, day, and month.
Best Time To Visit Triyuginarayan Temple For Marriage?
The best months to visit Triyuginarayan are October to March (winter season) and April to June (summer season) (Summer season). In addition, the temperature and weather at Triyuginarayan remain between 0°C and -15°C during winter (October to March) and between 20°C and 36°C throughout the summer (October to March) (April to September).
Triyuginarayan Temple Faqs
The Triyuginarayan temple is a Hindu shrine honouring Lord Vishnu. It is located at an elevation of 1980 metres in the Uttarakhand district of Rudraprayag.
Triyuginarayan Temple is open from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the morning and from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. in the evening (Evening)
According to legend, Triyuginarayan is the site of Shiva and Parvati’s marriage at the Brahmashira, an Agni-Kund in front of the temple.
If you want to tie the knot at Triyuginarayan and make your special day unforgettable, then contact at +91-8802111678.
Yes, it is permitted. However, the marriage will take place in accordance with Hindu customs.
Yes, it is currently limited to 50 people per wedding.
There are restaurants serving traditional Pahari and Indian dishes. There are also two pharmacies that sell common medications for common ailments, as well as budget-friendly lodging and a guest house.